- February Love Month | Bunbury Southwest Photographer February 20, 2015
Well as February is love month a group of past trained JinkyArt photographers (including myself) thought it would be a beautiful idea to share some love images.
From my experience in photography the most loved up I see a couple are during their maternity session as I predominately cover maternity and newborns.
The love you see in the soon-to-be Father’s eyes is priceless. They are all for this woman, the future mother of their babies.
It is the most awesome thing to capture.
If you want to see more beautiful love themed images visit one of the following photographers and enjoy:
- Alicias – Alicia Staley Johnson – http://www.alicias.com/blog/
- Angee L Photography – Angela Lautenschlager – http://angeelphotography.smugmug.com/Blog
- Aurelie Noyer Photography – Aurelie Noyer – wordpress.com
- Aynat Designs – Tanya Cremin – http://www.aynatdesigns.com.au
- Belle Images – Angela Skerman – http://belleimages.com.au/blog/
- Belle Meinerz – Bell Meinerz – bellemeinerz.com/blog
- Bellini Portraits – Stephanie Edrich Piscitelli – http://www.bellinipics.com/blog
- Deus Photography – Jane Hogan – http://deusphotography.com/blog/
- Dragonfly Portraits – Karen Ashcroft – dragonflyportraits.com.au
- Elena K Photography – Elena Kloppenburg – http://www.elenakphotographyblog.com
- Emma Hutchinson Photography – Emma Hutchinson – http://www.emmahutchphotography.com.au
- Essence Images – Jessica Franklin Chia – essenceimages.com.au
- Glee and Bliss – Corey Bennett Williams – gleeandblissblog.com
- In Photography – Michelle Pragt – http://www.inphotography.com.au/blog/
- Itty Bitty Love Photography – Kim Patel – http://ittybittylovephotography.com.au/blog
- Jemm Photography – Tamara Messina – jemmphotography.com.au
- Jennifer McHam Photography – Jennifer Breaux McHam – http://www.jennifermchamphotography.com/blog/
- Jenny Watts Photography – Jenny Watts – http://www.jennywattsphotography.com
- JinkyArt – Barb Uil – http://www.jinkyart.com.au/blog
- Jody Ryan Photography – Jody Ryan – http://www.jodyryanphotographyblog.com
- Judy Hohmann – Judy Hohmann – https://judyhohmann.wordpress.com/
- Karen Menyhart Photography – Karen Gardner Menyhart – http://blog.karenmenyhartphotography.com/?p=705
- Kate Lionis Photography – Kate Lionis – http://www.katelionis.com/blog/
- Kate Nagle Photography – Kate Boyle Nagle – http://katenaglephoto.com/
- Katie Tyler Photography – Katie Tyler – http://katietylerphotos.com/wordpress/category/blog/
- Leslie Meadow – Leslie Huckey Sarten – http://lesliemeadow.com/blog-3/
- Light and Shade Photography – Felicity Peterson – http://www.lightandshadephotography.com.au/blog
- Lisa Phillipson Photography – Lisa Washburn Phillipson – http://www.lisaphillipson.com
- Little Cherub Photography – Susan Fong – littlecherubphotography.com
- Maria Z Photography – Maria Sze – mariazphotography.com/blog/
- Michelle Frances Photography – Michelle Frances Deacon – http://michellefrances.co.nz/news-recent-work/
- Michelle Ridland Photography – Michelle Ridland – http://www.michelleridlandphotography.com.au/welcome-to-my-blog
- Morgan Henderson Photography – Morgan Henderson – http://www.morganhendersonphotography.com
- Mrs Smart Photography – Bronwyn Smart – mrssmartphotography.com.au/blog
- My Baby Book – Martyna Ball – http://mybabybook.it/blog/
- Nancy Vaz Photography – Nancy Milkovich Vaz – nancyvazphotography.com/blog
- Natasha Haire Photography – Natasha Haire – http://natashairephotography.com/portrait-session-emily/
- Nina Tantzen Photography – Nina Tantzen – http://www.ninatantzen.com/blog
- Orange Moon Photography – Melinda Savageau – http://orangemoonphotography.com/
- Peas & Carrots Photography – Nikki Joyner – http://www.peasandcarrots.com.au/blog/
- Photography by Serendipity – Susan Kempken Heckel – http://serendipityphotostudio.com/blog/
- Pixien Photography – Monika Pixien – http://blog.pixien.com/
- Rebecca Dunstall – Rebecca Dunstall – rebeccadunstall.com
- Simply Heaven Photography – Kara Webber – http://simplyheavenphotography.com/blog
- Sugarlight Photography – Gunilla Lindgren – http://www.sugarlightphotography.com/blog.php
- Sugarpuff Photography – Lianne Bacorro – http://www.sugarpuffphoto.com/
- Tales of Light – Ricardo Silva – http://www.ricardosilvafotografia.com/blog-2/
- Three Winks – Jill Tomb – http://www.three-winks.com/blog/?page_id=366
- Tiffany Walensky Photography – Tiffany Walensky – http://newborns.tiffanywalensky.com
- White Salt Photography – Janine Harris – http://www.white-salt.com.au/blog/
- Wildflower Studio – Michelle Conner Dransart – http://www.wildflowerstudiophoto.com/blog/
- Will Chao Photography – Will Chao – http://willchaophotography.com
- Jett Alexander newborn session | Bunbury Southwest Newborn Photographer February 18, 2015
Introducing Jett Alexander. The new addition to Dion and Tahlia’s little family.
Little Jett was born on 12th January and arrived a little earlier than expected, to the point Mum had to call into work to say she was not coming in as she just had her baby! No time for spring cleaning for Tahlia.
He was gorgeous and as you will see transferred beautifully for each set up.
Congrats to Dion and Tahlia, he is a beauty!
- Dion and Tahlia – Studio and Outdoor Maternity Session | Bunbury Southwest Maternity Photographer February 18, 2015
Dion and Tahlia are waiting for their precious bundle to arrive. The are so excited and Tahlia looks beautiful.
They did not find out the sex of their baby which I think builds the anticipation even more.
We started the session in the studio where Tahlia was so brave to try out one of my beautiful red maternity gowns. With her beautiful blond hair she rocked it.
For outdoor they chose a location to reflect a country feel and this fitted them perfectly, even with the risks of a snake (Dion was our protector).
Congrats guys on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy….. who will be featured in the next blog.
- Kaine 7 days new | Bunbury Southwest Newborn Photographer February 10, 2015
Kaine arrived at the studio straight from hospital. So huge thanks to Mum who arrived with Kaine’s hospital band still on.
He was a teeny tiny 5 pounds 9 ounces but the cutest bundle you could imagine. Those eyelashes had me mesmerized and I could not stop capturing them throughout the session.
Kaine’s Mum and Dad have a heart-breaker on their hands.
Congrats guys and enjoy.
- The Wedding of Bradden and Liz | Bunbury Southwest Wedding Photographer January 15, 2015
What an awesome day this was.
A huge amount of Liz’s family had traveled from the UK for the day including her Mum and Dad so this was a celebration of love and coming together as a family.
The theme to me oozed french romance coupled together with a dash of coolness. Converses were requested to be worn by the men and Liz, along with family and friends, was a do-it-yourself bride army which included decorations (including a teepee corner for the kids), hair and makeup. So when the bride was running late I don’t think anyone could blame her.
The ceremony and reception were held at Swings & Roundabouts Winery in Yallinyup where everyone was bussed from a variety of accommodation.
Bradden was cool as a cucumber with Liz’s lateness from the outside but had revealed later he was a nervous wreck.
Congratulations to Liz, Bradden, Grace and Logan.
Cake/cupcakes: Cakeworks, Bunbury
Dress: Grace Loves Lace
Florist: Scentiment Flowers
Venue: Swings & Roundabouts